MARTOS – JAEN
- Participates to Project Meeting and Activities and Supports project award.
- Supports Project Manager in Preparation of Sourcing Plan to define mutual PTM commitments and conditions to proceed
- Identifies Critical Parts as per CLEAN definitions and review contingency plan (CLEAN: Customer Oriented-Lean-Efficient-Accountability of Actors-Nimble)
- Involves Segment Leader (or Group Segment Director) in appropriate timing to share project constraints and propose sourcing strategy compliant with Group Segment Strategy
- Selects supplier bid-list based on Compliant Segment Panel and liaise with Project and Segment organisations to identify Assess pre-selected suppliers risk impacts on the project related to Development or Production capacity, Technical or Quality capability, financial sustainability. .
- Proposes Lotting and RFP tactics and anticipate use of Auctions with the Project Team
- Install competition between suppliers bringing at least two suppliers at the same technical level and proceeds with all negotiations to ensure successful RFQ and/or auction process.
- Leverages commodity organisation to reach pre-sourcing, sourcing decisions and meet project targets.
- Ensures timely sign off with the segments of all supplier contracts related the project (from development contracts to mass production)
- Manages achievement of all project milestones related to suppliers and follows progress of PQA stages.
- Pilot and forecast the project purchasing index and lead the productivity action plan (VP & PTBV) to reach CAA Targets.
- Ensures proper transfer to Serial Production including Productivity Actions yet to implement (PTBV).
Education and training:
- Master’s degree in technical studies (engineering, economics)
- 2 years of experience on a similar position in purchasing area, preferably in automotive industry
- Knowledge of purchasing operations, process and cost analysis, commercial negotiations
- Strong experience in building relations with suppliers
- Very good negotiations and interpersonal skills
- Very good English
- Teamwork spirit, ability to cope with stress, result orientation
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com, ref.: 18496