MARTOS – JAEN
- Assumes responsibility for Optical Studies of which he/she is responsible.
- Validates the Optic feasibility.
- Propose technical solutions to make our offer attractive and competitive.
- Participate to the design of product and design the optical component including.
- Responsible of the mock-up realization taking into account that specifications given to prototype department and asked delays are conform to standards quality.
- In charge of mock-up or initial sample characterization to check that they are conform to specification.
- Ensure permanent match between customer needs and results, especially in the field of quality and cost.
- Ensure the success of the technical presentations to customers that are requested.
- Report his action to his optic manager or project manager for which he is involved.
- Tech watch analysis on the subjects concerned by his domain of expertise (product, patent)
- Participate in meetings of creativity by offering innovative solutions that can lead to patents.
- Makes suggestions to set up within the Laboratory, (material or methodological developments) aimed at improving the efficiency of the service.
- Applying the Environment Safety and Security procedures and good practices; know for their activities and the activities of subcontractors the potential risks and their consequences
Education and training:
- Degree in Physics or Engineering degree or PhD (Optics)
- Preferred : 2 years experience in the optical industry, preferably in the field of production products but new graduate will be accepted
- Be result oriented, commitment to teamwork within an international environment.
- Professionalism and transparency.
- Good level of English as well as Spanish.
- Passion for the automotive industry
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, ref.: 18498