PRODUCT TECHNICAL ENGINEER
MARTOS – JAEN
- Apply the specific Project Development Plan of his/her Product Group/Product Line following the Constant Innovation Policy and CLEAN Project Management (CLEAN: Customer Oriented-Lean-Efficient-Accountability of Actors-Nimble)
- Ensure design robustness and expertise review follow-up on time.
- Applies RAISE Standardization rules, exceptionally will request de-standardizations based on sound justification.
- Call for all necessary Design Reviews.
- Establish with support of “metiers”detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones.
- Represent the R&D function at the customer (internal and external according needs)
- Interface with the customer with the support of his/her Manager for the R&D subjects of the project, break down and cascade internally customer requests and needs.
- Coordination of the contributors.
Education and training:
- Industrial Engineering Degree, preferable Mechanical field
- Consolidated experience in product development.
- Be result oriented, commitment to teamwork within an international environment.
- Professionalism and transparency.
- Good level of English as well as Spanish.
- Geographical mobility.
- Passion for the automotive industry
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, ref.: 18492