DEVELOPMENT ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
Prestigious Company based in SWITZERLAND, pioneer in area of induction technology, is looking to recruit a DEVELOPMENT ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
- Development of electronic parts and their performance and functionality in current and in new products under the supervision of the head of electronics development.
- Responsible for the progression of the assigned projects in terms of time, functionallity and budget.
- Work on NPI projects and meet the specified functionallity, performance, costs and timeline.
- Processing changes and quality issues in order to continuously improve their products.
- Documenting the projects, changes and quality issues.
- Create the documentation of products and electrical components for suppliers, production and quality control.
- Provision of support and advice to other departments.
- Electrical part of the product compliance against regulatory requirements.
Education & Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering (electrical)
- Experience in Power Electronics ( Induction Technology or similar): 5 years
- Experience with power electronics design and temperature regulation.
Competencies & Skills:
- Good level of general business acumen within a manufacturing environment
- Problem solving: ability to break complex problems down, evaluate possible solutions within tight deadlines and progress the most feasible option
- Comprehensive understanding of development processes especially in the field of electrical design from first principles
- Excellent understanding of development work and managing projects, incorporating:
o Requirements analysis: interpret wants and needs into formal requirements
o Specification design: ability to write full and precise specifications for internal & external use
o Development: ability to ensure that specifications are realised within timescales and budget. Ability to use proven principles to ensure interfaces are usable and allow the customer to utilise the technology effectively
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and ability to use varoious printed circuit board CAM Software, embedded software development tools, ERP-System and other specific engineering software.
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication in German and English
- Organised and Methodical.
- Ability to compile and report on data analysis.
Important additional Information: availability to work in Switzerland either project based or permanently.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com, ref.: 18282