BUSINESS APPLICATIONS ANALYST
ZARAGOZA/MARTOS (JAEN) SPAIN
Automotive Group is looking to recruit a BUSINESS APPLICATIONS ANALYST responsible to support sites in the deployment of the new factories and manufacturing execution systems, to support sites in the resolution of incidents and in the process of improvement and evolution, and participate with sites and Group Teams.
Support deployment of new factories and MES solution
- Participate to new implementation..
- Ensure functional & technical coherence between Group standards and local implementation.
- Ensure IS ISPM project methodology is strictly applied during implementation projects.
Ensure efficient incident resolution related to the FoF and MES topics
- Support sites IS teams and functional key Users in new factories and MES activities
- Manage escalation process with external support and Company Core team on these subjects if needed
Support application change process
- Analyse, test and validate new evolution or application changes with CIP Manager.
- Exchange and capitalize best practices between sites team members.
- Manage deployment of new updates on new factories and MES application to sites.
- Participate to new factories and MES usage audits and analysis.
Participate to constant innovation
- Identify, collect, specify, promote possible improvements in the usage of the new factories and MES.
- Train Sites Key Users and IS teams.
Education & Professional Experience:
- Engineer, IT, or technical background is prefered
- A minimum of 3 years working within a similar position
Competencies & Skills
- Full Software knowledge for Business Analyst Systems
- Program languages : That are in relation to MES
- Highly motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented
- Experience with interacting at different Group Teams of the organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize, organize and perform multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Computer proficiency – PC hardware/software
- Fluent in English
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, ref.: 18075