METHODS INJECTION PROCESS ENGINEER
Automotive Group, is looking to recruit a METHODS INJECTION PROCESS ENGINEER.
Mission: Manage the injection APZ under his/her technical responsibility, such as daily operation of certain molding machines including mold setting, start-up, processing, troubleshooting, solving problem in respect to the objectives assigned by the APU Manager. Be responsible for production in terms of SQCDM and targets achievement. Lead continuous improvement of his/her perimeter. Spend most of time on Gemba.
- Apply safety procedure and have a role model in safety rule appliance.
- Maintain quality standards on all products to ensure manufacturing with zero defect methodology.
- Maintain production to meet all shipping schedules
- Identify lean & continuous improvement
- Responsible for development of processes that yields parts conforming to specifications in order to meet the requirement of quality, cost and delivery time.
- Provide technical support on new product launch tooling and process
- Support new tool validation to ensure reliable and robust production processes.
- Ensure production reporting, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Motivation indicators
- Direct supervision of hourly work force to maximize efficiency and reduce operating costs
- Complete workplace inspections and process audits as required, data analysis and corrective actions are implemented
- Provide technical support on equipment in assigned area, follow up of preventive maintenance plan
- Ensure proper training is given and recorded for all employees.
- Involved in a site coordination to share and define standards. Identify and investigate potential new tooling concepts and processes.
- Engineer degree or advanced technician in plastic, mechanical engineering or automation.
- 3 years in Mold engineering or injection molding experience
- Mould design & manufacturing
- Plastic raw material & Flow analysis mindset
- Upstream maintenance & tools (Kaizen, TPM, Mudas, OJT…)
- Quotation & Lean Investment Management
- Injection Moulding Machine process skills
- Problem solving Agility
- Team player skills
- Ability to work with people from different cultures
- High intermediate level of English – B2